I’m here to help you challenge cultural norms and find positive solutions to social issues.
The culture we live in is broken.
Education, social issues, relationships, mental health, religion, politics – they’re all broken.
And I’m all-too-familiar with the broken systems we have in our culture:
- I grew up in a Christian church, yet I walked away from my faith in high school.
- I went to college for nearly a decade, yet I still didn’t get a college degree.
- I experienced the pain of the death of a sibling due to a failed judicial system.
- I’ve lost entirely too many loved ones to drug addictions.
- I’ve felt the heartbreak of losing a close family member due to a failed mental health system.
- I’ve lived in the hardship of being broke after following a failed financial system based on debt.
So I’m fairly well acquainted with the social issues that plague our nation.
But instead of offering solutions to society’s problems, too many people have reached a place where they would rather throw stones. As a nation we’ve mostly given up on growing together as one.
We’ve become a culture of finger-pointers, not problem-solvers.
We’ve become obsessed with tearing down instead of building up.
The world doesn’t need another self-righteous voice telling them they’re broken. The world needs a loving, fresh perspective that gives hope by helping them think differently, challenge cultural norms, and create a better future.
I’m on a mission to do that.
So if you’re tired of just tolerating the issues you see, if you’re tired of living in the mud and muck of life feeling like the social issues we face are never going away, if you’re tired of simply “getting by” day-to-day, and you’re ready to start thinking and acting differently…
I’d love for you to join me.